Wordless Wednesday

Um.....I don't think I would like these.

Comments

  1. Never heard of that before, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give em a try heheh!

    Have a cerealtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really tell what they are, but they do have chocolate, so how bad can they be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I would like them either, but I would try them just to say I did.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does not sound appealing whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen that kind before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of them, and they really don't look good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of this brand! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the oddest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have chocolate in them so I reckon I'd have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Um, what the heck? That would probably kill me! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool! Never heard of those!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment